Saturday, April 19, 2008

don wanna mak ny1 hurt........still.......

Making someone cry will be the final thing anyone would like to do. And yeah I am no bizarre, so always endeavor not to hurt anyone anytime.

Life is nutty, crazy… someone asked me to delineate life few days ago in some slam book (as we are supposed to fill as we are in final year) so I am trying to do it….. Now tacit how intricate it would have been for scientists to define few terms or I should say that about those theories and postulates they have put to the fore.
The most widespread dialogue I have heard in recent times is………”WHY DOES IT ALWAYS HAPPENS WITH ME”………and yes everyone knows that there is nothing diverse happening with them but with every 3rd person. In life we be keen on someone, we get love from many people…..and the circle goes on, I don’t know whether to censure destiny, god or myself for this thing but after a blissful day ,night always draw closer. Night is always welcomed from my side, I like watching moon n stars but few people can’t sustain without sunlight. And still they fill their life with darkness.
The nastiest condition is when you know someone very well, and that person is getting snuffle in your eyes because of you or as I mentioned before that you are held conscientious for creating shadows in life of someone who can’t sustain without sunlight, even if you are not doing any such kind of thing…..how would it feel???????
Same thing happened to me, not once, not twice……….it happens every blue moon. Surviving through difficult times with that constant smile on my face, neglecting smaller things , shocking things, uncouth things, hassles, gossips, rumors, taunts, ……… I never knew when it became my nature. The only thing I knew was just live your life the queen size. Do what you yearn for, speak what you crave, because those who matter won’t mind and those who mind doesn’t matter. I do everything to make myself in high spirits at the end of the day until unless someone gets hurt because of me and still I end up being a rationale of tears in eyes of few people.
Although I utter I don’t care for world, let them be, but seeing tears in eyes of someone wounds me a lot as well. I hope for them to stop crying, I want everyone to b happy around me or not in the region of me but what if they will smile only at the cost of my tears???????
What I m supposed to do then, cry to make them happy or jus let them crying for entire life…………don’t know, stuck again……….and this situations makes me say now.....”WHY DOES IT ALWAYS HAPPENS WITH ME”

3 comments:

abhi said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
abhi said...

itna bhee mat rulao doston ise, nanhee see jaan hai...:P

Unknown said...

I'm with you when you say that a person should not care about anyone else.

A person's glory lies in being themselves, not being what others want them to be. :)