Friday, April 18, 2008

jus few thot straight from mind

The striking sun shine….making ingress through miniature fissure in my window makes me get up……its 12 noon…..ahhh,I m yet again late in waking up.
Those late nights should be held conscientious, nah, not nights, it’s me who should be held responsible. Life is always pretty amazing. Every jiffy brings lot of good things to twinkle our eyes and dire things to make a tear start its long journey.
voyage of a tear, starts when it leaves eye…..two eyes, very gorgeous creation of god. A sense organ to say but a mean which makes possible 2 see this beautiful world holding plenty of liquid glands-tear glands.
Tears of cheerfulness, tears of wretchedness. Eyes don’t know, they jus let the tears flow……
Every journey has some closing stages, every journey has some destination, but what’s the destination of a tear?
Leaving these thoughts apart, I just thought of opening a blog of mine, where I can write anything..jus for me, jus for my tear………….may b this is the destination

No comments: