Sunday, March 8, 2009

what a girl wants???????????

Well, after a long-drawn-out time……………I am back on blogger. Long time, if truth be told, and yes my life has amended a lot, a lot like anything. Mba inaugurated long time back. When did those all strangers ie my classmates became my friends, I dint even come to make out. Few of them just changed my life and few became my life. Would rather say that mba teaches more of people and life rather than any subject which just goes off your head.
Nywaz, the blog is not about mba or how my life changed after joining mba,will surely take pains to put in writing another two blogs for that,lol
Although things changed like anything, but one thing remained the same. The thought which often pondered in my mind,WHAT A GIRL WANTS???????????????and yes when today I got the answer I m here to write………
A girl doesn’t want anything but love,true love. She wants someone to love her deeply. She wants someone to whom her every step matters. She wants someone who just can do anything for her. She wants someone who cares for her n for whom she cud care.she just wants that special person ,the reason for whose happiness is she,n for her happiness is him. Its all about love and i donno y people still think,WHAT A GIRL WANTS?????????????

8 comments:

gayathri vishwanathan said...

hi shweta...very true. Girl wants someone who would love her the most, just the way she is. Welcome back to blogging! Keep writing.

shweta said...

hey,thank you gayatri :)
yup,now i wil try mylevel best to keep in track wid writing
keepsmiling tc

Anonymous said...

Nice blog. Only the willingness to debate and respect each other’s views keeps the spirit of democracy and freedom alive. Keep up the good work. Hey, by the way, do you mind taking a look at this new website www.indianewsupdates.com. It has various interesting sections. You can also participate in the OPINION POLL in this website. There is one OPINION POLL for each section.

Kindly note: The comments section is having problems so you may not be able to comment right now but it will available in a few days. We are also planning to get Live Cricket in our website within this week.

Kindly go through the entire website. Who knows, it might just have the right kind of stuff that you are looking for. If you like this website, can you please recommend it to at least 5 of your friends. Your little help would help us in a big way.

Thank you,

The Future Mantra

Shiv Lingam said...

Shweta

Every girl certainly aspires for an MBA -
-
-
-See below
-
-
-
-
-
-
- Must Be Adored

The one who has loved and lost said...

Guys want the same too :)

Abnish katwal said...

Time: 3:39am
Location: Delhi
Situation: Sitting in front of my laptop with a little gap bet Eyelids.

Hi, This is the first time I have gone through your blog N this article only right now(interested to read others too in coming time). B'cause my dreams of closed eyes are calling me up....keep writing.
:)

Guru said...

lolz..is there anything left to want? in short it(the third para)says that a girl wants everything, isnt it?

P.S: Please excuse me for intruding and dumping my comments.

Hitesh Assudani said...

Best thought of yours. !!
Nicely said.

Keep it up !!