Saturday, September 6, 2008

realizing importance of time,people,place

Ahhhhhh, subsequent to four years of engineering, which I contemplated to be my biggest faux pas, I have started to pine for my engineering days. Yes, I miss everything that I used to be repulsed by, piles of assignments, monthly term tests, too much into book kind of crowd….I miss them all.
Like any juvenile, I dint actually know what is to be done after engineering. Always craved to become a journalist but mom dad never espoused, though they are very supportive…………with due respects to them.
Gave GRE, TOEFL………., .scored quite well. But then just couldn’t think of departuring from my country, leave-taking from my people. By the time I apprehended this, time to give any other entrance exam for further studies in India like GATE,CAT,MAT.etc was over. Here comes into play our Maharashtra state CET exam…..not so hard to crack. Went for it. Upshot was, as usual not at all appreciable. But somehow managed to get admission in MBA College. Yes, I never pondered, I will be doing MBA, that too in international business. Sounds cool, isn’t it? What made me take this specialization???/ahhh to be very frank, even I don’t know. My new college started 2 months back….and I m still not well acquainted with it. reason-I m missing my engineering days.
It happens bountiful times in life that we realize magnitude of things when they are out of our life. But by the time we realize, time moves ahead. I remember a saying-TIME AND TIDE WAIT FOR NONE.
This post is basically for friends who don’t realize the importance of each n every second, each and every place and most importantly each and every person in their lives. You can’t make time to stand still, make it worth remembering; but you can stop people close to you, so stop them, hold them and never abscond them before you later think that your days with that person were best days of your life.
Today I might cry about doing MBA, but a post in future can be expected saying………I MISS MY MBA DAYS

5 comments:

Maddy said...

I dont know u..But I totally do agree to wht I read...!!

Khalid said...

hm, well said now after reading ur blog i am reminded of my school days:)

shweta said...

@maddy
thank u mady.......good that u agree and nice if u realize it faster
keeprocking

shweta said...

@khalid
u cant bring school days back......but u can make ur present worth remembering after a while.....
keepsmiling

Ankita said...

hi Shweta..

nice blog :)

i too miss my MBA days ...but do u really feel our B schools are worth ?? they never try to inculcate the spirit of entrepreneurship in students :(


AS