Tuesday, September 9, 2008

strange.............

I always contemplated, emotions inside me have kicked the bucket and I have become a BITCH, until unless today I apprehended that I still feel twinge for my people. Yes, today there were tears in my eyes, I cried a lot today…………..well, I am not talking here about any of my boy friend or my break up……these tears are for my pal, my best friend. She broke up…….she did it this time, not the guy.
She is not off beam in doing this, I know her. She can never be rude to anyone. It’s just that god is discourteous sometimes or to make it more simpler, its all our destiny.
Me and she, have habit of living in dream world. We have reverie world of our own. We chuckle, we sob, we rejoice……..even after our bfs leave us. I still commit to memory the day when I was gloomy for the most usual reason in this globe, had a brawl with bf. And then we both saw a book on which it was written “JO AAJ TUMHARA HAI,KAL KISI AUR KA THA, PARSO KISI AUR KA HOGA”, and then we came to conclusion this applies to bfs also, lolll……..the paath from geeta saar. Have spent many such moments together weeping for stable relationships, but it never happened.
I was very in high spirits the day she told me she likes some one and things are actually working well. I was very contented, finally she got someone.
And today she said, it’s all over. I told her she is lucky to get the one whom she loves n who loves her a lot, but she said, “Shweta loving some1 and getting loved is sometimes not enough”. I could feel the pain inside her. She was laughing even today, smiling even today, but I cried……..I just cant see her this way, I know it hurts more than anything, specially when you have to quit even when you love the other person. Still don’t know what made her do that……………..
It always happen…isn’t it? People who don’t get their love for them even a small glimpse is more than enough and sometimes even getting love is not enough…….
World is strange, love is strange, god is strange, we are strange…

3 comments:

Khalid said...

God is not strange!!! God is always reasonable. May be we are too novice to understand his logic.
Sad, but also do think wat the guy must be going through right now...wish both of them speedy recovery.

gayathri vishwanathan said...

yeah love is indeed strange. Sometimes you give your 100% in love and get nothing but accusations in return. Also compromises and selflessness becomes a part and parcel of life.

Unknown said...

so a blogger now :)